Welcome to our blog! This blog is co-written by Natalie Rich and Lizzy Douglas during the spring of 2013. We will be student teaching in Guiyang, China for 8 weeks. We invite you to follow our blog to learn about our adventures teaching and traveling abroad.

12 March 2013

Technical Difficulties

Nĭ hăo!


I apologize for the lack of photos in my post about our travel.  Unlike Lizzy, I did not purchase a VPN in advance and it appears to be unavailable for purchase while in China and therefore, I cannot access our blog.  Lizzy did generously lend me her computer for the evening but as I tried to upload photos, the internet decided to stop working.  That being said, I'm a bit frustrated as I am excited to share this experience. But, only being able to post through email without sharing my photos and videos is disappointing.   I will brainstorm a bit more and any suggestions are welcome!  


The good news is that we are safe, comfortable, well-fed, making new friends and looking forward to discovering more of our new surroundings.  


Xie Xie!


Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment